Ajoblanco cold soup
Number of servings: 4
Cooking time: 20 min.
Cooking difficulty: simple
Ajoblanco is a great Spanish summer stew, refreshing and healthy.
Energy value per serving:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Almonds 120 g.
French baguette 4 pc.
Garlic 3 cloves
Olive oil 75 ml
Water 1 l.
Sherry vinegar 50 ml
Salt 1 tea spoon
White grapes to taste
- Pour boiling water over the almonds and leave for 10 minutes, then drain the water and peel. Dry it.
- Cut off the crusts from the baguette and pour the pulp with two glasses of water.
- Punch garlic and almonds in a blender until smooth.
- Squeeze the bread, add it to the blender, add fresh water, salt and punch again. While the mass is being whipped, slowly pour in the oil, then vinegar as well.
- Rub the soup through a sieve, cover with a film and put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve in a chilled dish, garnished with a couple of grapes.