Hake in green garlic sauce
Number of servings: 2
Cooking time: 30 min
Cooking difficulty: medium
Hake in green garlic sauce will turn out very juicy if you cook it slowly, over medium heat. You can also add a tablespoon of capers or chopped canned anchovies to the dish.
Energy value per serving:
Ingredients for 2 servings:
Hake 4 pcs.
Garlic 3 cloves
Chopped parsley 3 tbsp
Fresh bay leaf 1 pc.
Extra Virgin olive oil 4 tbsp
- Peel the garlic cloves and finely chop them. Carefully chop the parsley leaves — a half of a not too large bunch, three full tablespoons of greens should turn out.
- Heat four tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. As soon as the oil is heated, add the garlic, and after a couple of minutes all the parsley.
- Dry the hake steaks with paper towels, add a little salt and put them in a frying pan so that they do not touch each other. Add the bay leaf to the pan.
- Fry the fish for 10-12 minutes, then gently turn it over with a flat and thin spatula, holding the fish with your hands, and fry on the other side for the same amount of time.
- Put the finished steaks on plates, pour green garlic sauce on top and serve immediately-preferably together with young boiled potatoes.