Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and Parmesan
Number of servings: 4
Cooking time: 30 min
Cooking difficulty: medium
A fairly fast and very tasty dish for dinner.
Energy value per serving:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Pasta 800 g
Red cherry tomatoes 300 g
Olives 20 pcs.
Olive oil 3 tbsp
Grated Parmesan cheese 120 g
Parsley to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Garlic to taste
- Cook the pasta until it is optimally cooked, drain the water and set the pasta aside.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Remove the bones from the olives and finely chop the pulp.
- Chop the garlic and fry it in olive oil for a few seconds.
- Add the olives, tomatoes, parsley and seasonings and lightly fry the resulting mixture for about a minute.
- Add the sauce you got to the cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and heat the pasta so that the cheese becomes soft.