Number of servings: 4
Cooking time: 5 min.
Cooking difficulty: simple
A very simple dish that will diversify your diet with its Mediterranean taste and aroma. You can use both green or black olives. For lovers of olives, it is simply a must to prepare.
Energy value per serving:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Green or black olives 200 gr.
Extra Virgin olive oil 2 tbsp.
Lemon juice to taste
Salt, black pepper to taste
Parsley 1 tbsp.
Garlic 1 clove
- Put the olives in a blender, no brine. If they are large, cut them into halves.
- Add all the other ingredients, mix.
- Meanwhile, fry a baguette or white bread on both sides with a drop of olive oil.
- Whip everything with a blender until it is smooth. You can add capers to green olives if you like.
- Spread the resulting pate on bread and serve.